If you are using Public Folders (legacy or Modern) and would like to migrate some of them to Office 365 Groups, we are working on a solution for that. We are starting with the migration of Calendar folders and will move on to other types as we complete work on calendars. We would like to have customers who would like to try this migration to provide feedback. Please email us with below information if interested. You can also send us your information if you would like to try migrating other types of public folders (other than Calendar) as we extend the support to those folder types.
Drop us an email at: email@example.com
- Customer name:
- Tenant domain name in Exchange Online:
- Location of public folders; on-premises or Exchange Online:
- If on-premises, Exchange version of public folder servers:
- Public folder types to migrate (Mail, Calendar, Task, Contact):
- Expected month/year of migration:
Your organization might need to join our TAP program (depending on public folder location) – and if so, we will share those details with you after reviewing the above.