If you are responsible for setting up PCs and devices for a school or school district, make sure you attend our one-hour "Ask Microsoft Anything" (AMA) event on Thursday, August 31st from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
If you aren't familiar with the concept, an AMA is a live online question-and-answer event similar to a "YamJam" on Yammer or an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit. During the Windows 10 for Education AMA, members of the Windows engineering and product teams will be on hand to answer your questions, listen to feedback, and share best practices around:
- Recommended configurations and deployment best practices for Windows 10 devices used in educational environments
- Device provisioning and the Set up School PCs app
- Managing devices using Microsoft Intune for Education
- Microsoft Store for Education
- Microsoft School Data Sync
- The differences between Windows 10 Pro for Education, Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 S
I have questions. How do I participate?
To submit a question, you'll click "Start a new conversation"—and do this for each new question you have.
Note: You must be a member of Tech Community to post questions.
If you’re not yet a member, follow these quick steps to join:
- Visit http://aka.ms/community/Windows10 and click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Sign in with the account you want to use to participate in the community. You can use an organization account (Azure AD or Office 365) or a Microsoft account.
- Join the Windows 10 community, as well as any other communities that spark your interest.
- If you are using your Azure or Office 365 account to sign in, enter the organization ID (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) associated with your Azure or Office 365 account.
- Accept the Terms of Service and hit Submit.
- (Optional) Complete your profile. Click the avatar symbol in the top right corner and select My Settings – Complete Profile.
Tip: Make the Windows 10 space a favorite now for easy access on the day of the event.
Looking to upgrade your current devices to Windows 10?
Get started today with our Windows 10 for Education technical documentation. Find step-by-step guides and recommendations for both IT administrators and teachers.
Continue the conversation. Find best practices. Visit the Windows 10 Tech Community.
Looking for support? Visit the Windows 10 IT pro forums.