At 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, June 21st, we will be hosting our first Windows 10 security "Ask Microsoft Anything" (AMA) event in the Windows 10 security space on Microsoft Tech Community. Members of the Windows engineering and product management teams will be on hand to answer your questions about these Windows 10 security technologies, and more:
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Windows Defender Antivirus (AV)
- Windows Hello for Business
- Credential Guard
- Device Guard
Save the date!
Click here—or on the image below—to add the event to your calendar.
What do I need to do to participate in the Windows 10 security AMA?
If you're already a member of Tech Community, great! All you have to do is join us live at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, June 21st in the Windows 10 security space at https://aka.ms/win10-security-ama. (Hint: add the Windows 10 security space as a favorite now for easy access on the day of the event.)
If you're not yet a member of Tech Community:
- Visit http://aka.ms/community/Windows10 and click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Sign in with the account you want to use to participate in the community. You can use an organization account (Azure AD or Office 365) or a Microsoft account.
- Join the Windows 10 community, as well as any other communities that spark your interest.
- If you are using your Azure or Office 365 account to sign in, enter the organization ID (i.e. email@example.com) associated with your Azure or Office 365 account.
- Accept the Terms of Service and hit Submit.
- (Optional) Complete your profile. Click the avatar symbol in the top right corner and select My Settings – Complete Profile.
Where can I find out more about Windows 10 security technologies in the meantime?
The best place to start is our one-page guide to Windows 10 security and control. Here's you'll find quick access to technical documentation, demos, and virtual labs to help you better secure devices, protect your data, detect vulnerabilities, and deploy user identity solutions.
Continue the conversation. Find best practices. Visit the Windows 10 Tech Community.
Looking for support? Visit the Windows 10 IT pro forums.