Happy Happy 4th of July!
It’s time again to dig into the community and ask everyone… who should we interview next?
This is a sequel of sorts to these previous blog posts:
Whilst reading this, it would be great if you came up with ideas of who we should interview next and leave your ideas in a comment!
Here is who I think we should interview (listed with the most Wiki articles on the top)…
1. Kamlesh Kumar
Kamlesh has been translating Hindi articles for us and has an astounding 79 articles! You can check out his blog: http://biztalktechie.blogspot.in/
- BizTalk सर्वर 2013 R2: JSON समर्थन और क्लाउड API’s के साथ एकीकरण (hi-IN)
- BizTalk सर्वर 2013 R2 शुरुआती गाइड (hi-IN)
- अजूर बिजटॉक सर्विसेज (hi-IN)
- MSDN और TechNet forum सपोर्ट (hi-IN)
2. Waqas Sarwar
Waqas is an MCSE and focuses on SharePoint. He has authored 75 articles!
3. Inderjeet Singh Jaggi
Inderjeet has been with us for quite awhile, he has 44 Wiki articles, and he’s an MVP! Why haven’t we interviewed him??? Why? WHYYYY????
- Hybrid Delve and Search are coming to SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2013
- Common troubleshooting step : SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007 Performance issue \ Web Site slow
- SharePoint Server: “The search service is not able to connect to the machine that hosts the administration component”
- What’s new in SharePoint server 2016 deployment
- SharePoint 2010/2013: Powershell to create SharePoint Site Collection with custom Template
- PSconfig wizard fails after you install any update on SharePoint server
- After installing SharePoint 2013 Service Pack 1 or higher update Workflow service stops working
- Download and Install Cumulative Update September 2014 on SharePoint server 2013
- Antivirus Exception for Workflow Manager, SQL Server, Office Web App, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010
- Setup Shared mailbox in Sharpoint 2013 to Exchange 2013 with Oauth
- SharePoint site down “An application error occurred on the server” web.config error
- SharePoint Designer error : The server could not complete your request
4. Wim Beck
Wim’s been around for quite awhile as an expert in FIM! So I’m super glad that we are going to try to interview him!
Wim has completed 11 Wiki articles about FIM, and you can see how high quality they are! He won the FIM gold medal in December!
- FIM2010 Troubleshooting: examining Outbound System Scoping Filter Syntax
- FIM 2010: SSPR with one-way trust
- FIM 2010: Protect passwords in configuration files
- OCSP powershell script
- Renew OCSP signing certificate
- Visual C#: RSA encryption using certificate
- FIM2010: Localize Self Service Password Reset
5. Vivek Jagga
Vivek has completed 11 Wiki articles, in SharePoint.
- Alternative Solutions to the Deprecated Features in SharePoint 2016
6. Ryen Kia Zhi Tang
Ryen has completed 9 Wiki articles and is a Microsoft MVP. Check out his blog: http://ryentang.wordpress.com/
- Windows Nano Server: Virtualization with VMware vSphere
- Nano Server: Deploying MySQL Database Server
- Nano Server: Viewing Application, Security and System Event Logs using WMI
- Nano Server: Deploying an Internet Information Services (IIS) Web Server
So please reply below with other people we should interview!
Have a wonderful bye!
– Ninja Ed