Okay, we mostly exhausted the last round of interviewees. It’s time to pick some new people to interview!
This is a sequel of sorts to these previous blog posts:
Whilst reading this, it would be great if you came up with ideas of who we should interview next and leave your ideas in a comment!
Here is who I think we should interview (listed with the most Wiki articles on the top)…
1. Inderjeet Singh Jaggi
Inderjeet has been with us for quite awhile, he has 44 Wiki articles, and he’s an MVP! Why haven’t we interviewed him??? Why? WHYYYY????
- Hybrid Delve and Search are coming to SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2013
- Common troubleshooting step : SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007 Performance issue \ Web Site slow
- SharePoint Server: “The search service is not able to connect to the machine that hosts the administration component”
- What’s new in SharePoint server 2016 deployment
- SharePoint 2010/2013: Powershell to create SharePoint Site Collection with custom Template
- PSconfig wizard fails after you install any update on SharePoint server
- After installing SharePoint 2013 Service Pack 1 or higher update Workflow service stops working
- Download and Install Cumulative Update September 2014 on SharePoint server 2013
- Antivirus Exception for Workflow Manager, SQL Server, Office Web App, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010
Visakh is an MVP, Microsoft Partner, MCC, and has completed 15 Wiki articles!
- Import a SSIS Project From Catalog Using T-SQL Script – G
- Finding SSIS Packages having References to a Table or Column – G
- Random SSRS Musings 1 : Rowset Concatenation Using Native SSRS Expressions – G
- Behavioral Difference of IIf Function in T-SQL Compared To SSRS – G
- Random SSRS Musings 2 : Simulating NOT IN and NOT LIKE Functionality In SSRS Filter Expressions – G
3. Jesper Arnecke
A Microsoft Partner, Jasper has 12 articles and won a SharePoint Guru medal in December!
- SharePoint 2013 – Workflow Manager – Scripted Installation
- SharePoint 2013 – Workflow Management – Starting a workflow using Powershell
4. Mahdi Tehrani
Mahdi is an AD/ID expert and has written 12 Wiki articles.
5. Wim Beck
Wim’s been around for quite awhile as an expert in FIM! So I’m super glad that we are going to try to interview him!
Wim has completed 11 Wiki articles about FIM, and you can see how high quality they are! He won the FIM gold medal in December!
- FIM2010 Troubleshooting: examining Outbound System Scoping Filter Syntax
- FIM 2010: SSPR with one-way trust
- FIM 2010: Protect passwords in configuration files
- OCSP powershell script
- Renew OCSP signing certificate
- Visual C#: RSA encryption using certificate
- FIM2010: Localize Self Service Password Reset
6. Gaurav Kumar Arora
Gaurav is an MVP, Microsoft Partner, and MCC! He has written 9 fantastic articles!
- Azure:Create and Deploy ASP.NET WEBAPI to Azure and Manage using Azure API Management
- Cruds in NancyFx using ASP.Net and FluentNHibernate Using Repository Pattern
- ASP.NET Web API: Discussing route constraints and creating custom constraints
- Consume ASP.NET WEB API via Windows Phone using RestSharp
7. Greg Deckler
Greg is a Microsoft Partner and has 9 Wiki articles finished.
- DAX: Dates Prior to 1900
- Power BI: Correlation, Seasonality and Forecasting
- Power BI: Merge Query with “M”
8. Umer Qureshi
Umer is a Microsoft intern in in Lahore, Pakistan. He has written 9 articles.
- Visual Studio 2015: Installing SDK for Windows Universal App Development
- UWP: Simple Data Binding (notice the use of GIFs)
- UWP: How to Navigate among pages
- UWP: How to create and use custom control
9. Hussain Shahbaz Khawaja
Hussain is from the Microsoft Innovation Center in Lahore and has completed 9 articles!
- Visual Studio Community for Java Developers
- Deploy a Simple Azure Website from Visual Studio
- Azure Mobile Services: Tips & Tricks
- Blend for Visual Studio: Tips & Tricks
- Microsoft Azure FAQs
- Generate sample data in Microsoft Blend
- Custom loader in Microsoft Blend
10. Peter Lindgren
Peter has 8 quality articles under his belt, and he recently won the gold medal in the BizTalk category in December!
- BizTalk: Create SSO Bindings Without Joining Active Directory (AD) Domain
- BizTalk Server: Calling Web Services In Large Batches
- BizTalk Server: Create repeating records from comma-separated values
- A Multi-Type Flat File Assembler for Multi-Part Messages
- Powershell: Script Updates to Machine.config (updatemachineconfig.ps1)
11. Jeff Ingalls
Old Microsoft Profile: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/profile/-jeff%20ingalls-/
A former Microsoft employee, Jeff is a Microsoft Partner and has 6 quality Wiki articles completed!
- MIM 2016: Privileged Access Management (PAM) – FAQ
- FIM/MIM: How to Bulk Export Connector and Disconnector Status
- FIM 2010: How to Use PowerShell to Create a CSV of FIM/MIM Metaverse Connections
- Microsoft Identity Software: Public Release Build Versions
- How to Use PowerShell to Display the FIM Security Groups
Have a wonderful bye!
– Ninja Ed