[Update] Hi everyone, The Service Manager 2012 R2 Update Rollup 4 now available with 9 new fixes! Download it from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44575
Please do share your views, feedback and suggestions in the comment section below.
Hi folks, its time for another round of improvement in Service Manager 2012 R2 with release of Update Rollup 4, which is scheduled to be available for download on October 28th, 2014. This update is going to carry 9 fixes including Console usability issues and few fixes to improve experience with Data Warehouse and Knowledge Articles.
Here’s the full list of issues getting fixed; please do share your views, feedback and suggestions in the comment section below –
1. The GUIDs for AD users get scrambled if “Automatically add users of AD Groups imported by this connector” check is enabled in AD connector.
2. The Folder and View links for the Work Items in the central pane of the Console disappear once the Data Warehouse Management Server is connected.
3. When the title of a Manual Activity is updated, the change is not replicated to the DisplayName field.
4. GridPro: Request Offering wizard should display only the Runbook Input Parameters instead of showing all properties on the activity. This behavior was limited to Orchestrator based Runbook Automation Templates, and did not work for SMA based Runbooks.
5. If a Configuration Item has enumeration property with the selected value not existing any longer, then saving a Template containing that Configuration Item raises an exception.
6. DataWarehouse Transform jobs have a hardcoded 60 minutes timeout As a result, DW jobs cannot be disabled for very long as the volume of data to be transformed can quickly pile up. That can create an issue if the volume exceeds the amount that can be processed by the transform modules within the timeout period.
7. When a Service request is put on hold, it might get incorrectly evaluated as complete due to race condition between workflows.
8. Creating a new SLA Calendar gives an error when the local time zone on the computer is custom.
9. Console freezes when a user tries to save changes to an existing Knowledge Article by clicking on Apply button.