The Microsoft Solution Accelerators team is pleased to announce their latest release –
Application Approval Workflow. It is now available for beta download!
· Join the Application Approval Workflow Solution Accelerator Beta program now. (Windows Live ID required)
|When a user requests an application through the Configuration Manager 2012 Software Catalog that requires approval, this approval workflow solution will transform the application request into a Service Manager 2012 Service Request allowing flexible approval lists and activities.
· Sync Configuration Manager 2012 Applications data into Service Manager 2012 CMDB
· Monitor and transport Configuration Manager 2012 Software Catalog requests requiring approval to Service Manager 2012 and open a Service Request
· Return the completed approval workflow status to Configuration Manager 2012 for handling
· Administrators can define and maintain application selection criteria for specific applications or application groups and specific users or user groups
· Track service application requests and view application catalog contents in Service Manager
Extend your application approval process. End users can easily request applications on-demand using the Configuration Manager 2012 Software Catalog directly or via redirection from the Service Manager 2012 Self-Service Portal. Application requests requiring approval will be routed to Service Manager where custom approver lists and activities can be configured based on user and application properties.