OpsMgr 2012 SP1 User Experience Issues Resolved with UPDATE ROLLUP 2

With the latest update rollup we resolved 2 major user experience issues customers have given us feedback on.


1. Hostname\Display Name in “Object by Performance” widget is empty

I am happy to announce that we addressed the issue where the display name in Object By Performance widget was never returned. I showed that we fixed this issue at my MMS 2013 dashboarding session last Tuesday and all 850 people that attended applauded. I know this was a big hurdle for most of you and I apologize in any delay in getting this issue resolved.


 2. OpsMgr Web Console Performance Improved

We have made some significant web console performance improvements with this update rollup in particular view load times. We made some changes in the code which now helps views like the alert view loads in a couple of seconds. This is another big customer request where we have addressed with this update.

You can download the update from here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2802159