- Issue 1: The Solaris agent could run out of file descriptors when many multi-version file systems (MVFS) are mounted.
- Issue 2: Logical and physical disks are not discoverable on AIX-based computers when a disk device file is contained in a subdirectory.
- Issue 3: Rules and monitors that were created by using the UNIX/Linux Shell Command templates do not contain overridable ShellCommand and Timeout parameters.
- Issue 4: Process monitors that were created by using the UNIX/Linux Process Monitoring template cannot save in an existing management pack that has conflicting references to library management packs.
- Issue 5: The Linux agent cannot install on a CentOS or Oracle Linux host by using the FIPS version of OpenSSL 0.9.8.
You can get all the details and a download link here:
KB2822776 – Description of Update Rollup 5 for System Center 2012 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2822776)
J.C. Hornbeck | Knowledge Engineer | Microsoft GBS Management and Security Division
System Center All Up: http://blogs.technet.com/b/systemcenter/
System Center – Configuration Manager Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/configurationmgr/
System Center – Data Protection Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/
System Center – Orchestrator Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/orchestrator/
System Center – Operations Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/momteam/
System Center – Service Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager
System Center – Virtual Machine Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/scvmm
The Forefront Endpoint Protection blog : http://blogs.technet.com/b/clientsecurity/
The Forefront Identity Manager blog : http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ms-identity-support/
The Forefront TMG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/
The Forefront UAG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/edgeaccessblog/