The SCOM team is very happy to announce the release of Cumulative Update 5 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2.
Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 resolves the following issues:
- Restart of non-Operations Manager services when the agent is updated.
- Updated ACS reports.
- TCP Port Probe incorrectly reports negative ping latency.
- MissingEvent Manual Reset Monitor does not work as expected.
- Drill-through fails due to rsParameterTypeMismatch in the EnterpriseManagementChartControl.
- ACS – Event log message is truncated or corrupted in SCDW.
- UI hang caused by SDK locking.
- ACS Filter fails for certain wildcard queries.
- Edit Schedule button is disabled with SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Web console is timing out while opening the left navigation tree.
- Scheduled Reports view for Windows Server 2003 and SQL SRS 2005 SP3 CU9 – returns System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
- Signed MPs cannot be imported when new attributes are added to existing classes.
Cross Platform Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 resolves the following issues:
- Performance data for LVM managed partitions is not available
- Process monitor does not retain name if run via symbolic link
- AIX with large number of processes crashes with bad alloc
Cross Platform Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 adds the following features:
- Support for Red Hat 6
For additional information about this release, please see the CU5 KB article on TechNet.