Unless you’ve been living under an IT rock, you’ll know that Microsoft Ignite is happening soon. September 24th to 28th to be exact, in Orlando Florida.
If you didn’t buy a ticket already then I’m sorry to break to you that you are too late. It’s sold out! But it’s not all bad news; far from it. We have some great sessions planned and you’ll be able to watch them LIVE.
Yes, we’re streaming many sessions at the same time as they are delivered to the attendees live. Make sure you go back to the Microsoft Ignite 2018 site on the 24th and watch them there, or get links to breakout sessions.
The Session Catalog went live this week and you can use it to find the sessions you want to see right away. There are a few sessions I wanted to shout out to make sure you knew about them.
- We have a session with more details on Exchange Server 2019. That’s BRK2176 - Welcome to Exchange Server 2019! And it’s on Monday, September 24, 4:00 PM - 5:15 PM.
- We’re going to wheel Scott Schnoll back out for the 873rd edition of Scott Schnoll’s Exchange and Office 365 tips and tricks – that’s BRK3147 and is planned for Friday, September 28 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
- Jeff Kizner is going to update you all on the latest happenings in all things Hybrid and more. If you missed Jeff’s session last year you missed one of the most informational sessions at Ignite. Watch it this year - BRK3143 - Hybrid Exchange: Making it easier and faster to move to the cloud - Wednesday, September 26 - 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Brandon Koeller is going to demo the most common attacks against Exchange Online and explore what you can do to prevent, detect, investigate, and remediate those attacks. Don’t miss that - BRK3148 - Securing Exchange Online from modern threats - Tuesday, September 25 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Ross Smith IV will of course be there too, and he’s going to explain how to securely deploy Microsoft Outlook for iOS and Android - BRK3145 - Deploying Outlook mobile securely in the enterprise - Thursday, September 27 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- One of the highest rated sessions at Ignite last year was delivered by Julia Foran. So make sure you see her (and Jennifer Lu too this year, and those two are quite a double act I promise you.) They will tell you What's amazing and new in calendaring in Outlook! In BRK3146 - Thursday, September 27, 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
There are many more sessions, breakout and theaters. And many of the sessions are being delivered by the awesome MVP’s we have, but I can’t list them all here. So go take a look at the catalog and start figuring out what you want to go and see, or tune in to, LIVE.
For those of you actually in Orlando we have a special treat. We are sponsoring the Scheduled Maintenance party this year. If you have heard of that party (hosted by a Gold Partner - ENow Software) you’ll know it’s the hottest party of the week – and this year it’s being sponsored by Exchange and Outlook. So, if you want a chance to come and socialize with the engineering team, MVP’s and speakers, go and sign up. We know it will be over-subscribed and not everyone who wants to be there will be able to, but you can’t join if you don’t sign up and we would love to see as many of you there as we can.
See you in Orlando (or LIVE streaming)!
Director of Product Marketing
Exchange Server and Online