Microsoft Office Content Publishing is now producing guidance on cross-product solutions involving Exchange Server 2013, SharePoint 2013, Lync Server 2013, Office 365, and Windows Azure. Our goal is to help our customers solve bigger business problems than could be solved through any of these products individually.
We have some ideas regarding what solutions to get started on but we need your input to find out if these are the right ones and what other ones we should do.
We are forming a Solutions Advisory Board (SAB) consisting of customers, Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs), and people in various roles inside of Microsoft. The SAB will:
- Send out newsletters on a regular basis about upcoming solutions, and suggestions for new ones.
- Host regular online meetings in which:
- Microsoft presents ideas for solutions to the group and collects your feedback
- Microsoft opens the floor to SAB members to present their requests for solutions
- SAB members can showcase their own solutions (and businesses) to the SAB
- Send out an annual survey for the members to complete
If you would like to participate in the discussion around solutions that use any combination of Exchange 2013, SharePoint 2013, Lync Server 2013, Office 365, or Windows Azure, we invite you to join this new group.
Please contact us at email@example.com to join.