The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce updates to the Exchange Server content.
To see what content has changed for Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, take a look at Exchange Server 2007 Documentation Updates.
To see what content has changed for Exchange Server Analyzer, take a look at Exchange Server Analyzer Topic Updates.
In particular, we would like to highlight the following new or updated topics:
- White Paper: Continuous Replication Deep Dive: Continuous replication is a key feature of Exchange Server 2007. Read about the technical details and inner workings of continuous replication technology in this white paper.
- White Paper: Planning for Large Mailboxes with Exchange 2007: Learn how to deploy large mailboxes in your environment while also achieving high performance, high availability, and rapid recovery-all at a lower cost than with Exchange 2003.
You can see these articles and other Exchange Server documentation content in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
The following downloads are also available for SP1 content:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Help
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Shell Help
BTW, all our topics in the Exchange Library have a "Topic Last Modified" date at the top of the topic. And, if you wonder which topics apply to Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, we now have an "Applies to" tag for Exchange 2007 content.
You can now annotate topics in the Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2007 documentation. Scroll to the Community Content section at the end of any topic in the Exchange Server Library, and click Add Community Comment. You'll be asked to sign in with your Windows Live ID and to register as a participant. Then, share your insights with the Exchange community.
- Cathy Anderson, Content Release Manager, Exchange User Documentation