Benjamin Spain’s Bio

My name is Benjamin Spain, and I have been a tester at Microsoft within the Exchange team for the past 9 years now.  During my tenure I have worked on a variety of Exchange Protocols including POP, IMAP, NNTP, but for the past few years I've been focused on Exchange Web Services, including authoring part of the "Inside Microsoft Exchange 2007 Web Services" book (http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/10724.aspx) which was published in 2007.

When not at work, I'm usually out on a sports field somewhere playing Ultimate, going way too fast down a mountain on my snowboard, or saving the universe on my XBOX.  There is also the world class Dad/Husband thing which I find quite enjoyable as well.

1. Benjamin Mateos says:

Hi !

My Name is Benjamin Mateos and I am from the sunny and worderful SPAIN ! ;-)

I could not imagine such a coincidence with your name.

I work as an Exchange Admin and consultant for some companies and DOD here over Spain.

/R

Benjamin Mateos

Spain

Exchange-faq.dk – Din portal til Microsoft Exchange Server information

3. Benjamin Spain says:

Good comment Benjamin, now all we need to do is figure out if we can translate "Mateos" into some form of United States, Washington, or Redmond, and the circle of amazement would be complete.

4. Benjamin Mateos says:

;-) Nice one.

5. Benjamin Mateos says:

Ohhh, BTW thanks to the person who notice and add my just started Blog to your International links page.

I just started yesterday and saw today added on your Blog. Really awesome !!

I hope to improve it over time and learn the Blogging rules; so please, be patient.

Benjamin Mateos

Spain

6. KC Lemson says:

You’re welcome =) As long as you talk about Exchange, we’re happy to link to you.

Comments are closed.