Yesterday was a great day, the latest addition to the Azure family was released: Azure Security Center. I was working on this project for a long time, helping the team to build the documentation and I'm very proud to be part of this great team. Azure Security Center was introduced to me when it didn't even have a name, just a codename: Rome. It was awesome to partner with great minds in the cybersecurity space within Microsoft, including some known names such as my great friend Tom Shinder and David Cross (yep, the same one that wrote the Foreword for our Forefront TMG book). It was a great journey to Public Preview, but we are only getting started, this service has so much potential and we are going to keep evolving.
If you want to know more about Azure Security Center make sure to visit the following links:
- Introduction to Azure Security Center
- Getting started with Azure Security Center
- Setting security policies in Azure Security Center
After going through these links and learn more about it, make sure to add the URL below to your favorites, this is the main page for Azure Security Center:
Last but not least, make sure to also:
- Like our Azure Security Center Page on Facebook.
- Ask questions in the Azure Security Center Forum.
- Stay up to date on the latest news regarding Azure Security by following the Azure Security Team Blog.
- Follow Azure Security Team on Twitter.
We hope you like the experience with Azure Security Center.