Hello folks, this will be the last post of the year and I just want to make sure I share a couple of books that some friends of mine recently released:
- Take advantage of numerous Hyper-V best practices for administrators
- Get to grips with migrating virtual machines between servers and old Hyper-V versions, automating tasks with PowerShell, providing a High Availability and Disaster Recovery environment, and much more
- A practical Cookbook bursting with essential recipes
- The essential administrator’s companion for the successor to DirectAccess
- Get to grips with configuring, enabling and deploying Unified Remote Access
- A quick start guide to have you up and running with Windows Server 2012 URA in no time
Great job guys, those are indeed a must read for 2013!
I also want to take a minute of your attention to let you know that the book that me, Tom Shinder and Deb Shinder were working on throughout this year is also available for pre-order here.
That’s it folks….I wish you a great 2013.