Long time ago I wrote this post about how IAG 2007 Can Mitigate Against SQL Injection Attacks, this post was also presented during TechED Brazil 2008, where I showed live this demo. Today I’m here to challenge you, here it is the deal:
- I want you to re-write this article in the TechNet Wiki platform, but now for UAG 2010.
- The VMs that you can use to prepare the steps are available here.
- The SQL Injection Demo is available here.
- Make sure to add the following paragraph right in the beginning of your TechNet Wiki Article:
- [Note: this article was originally posted at http://blogs.technet.com/b/edgeaccessblog/archive/2008/09/19/how-iag-2007-can-mitigate-sql-injection-attacks-demo-scenario.aspx ]
- This is a common approach and I’ve done that in the past, see this example here.
- Yes, MVPs are welcome to participate
The first one that write this article, post it on the TechNet Wiki and send me a message via Twitter saying: @yuridiogenes, here it goes the UAG and SQL Injection article [link_to_the_article_at_TNWIKI] #TNWIKI , will receive by mail a signed copy of the UAG Deployment Guide book.
Make sure to:
- Test your findings before you post. You must use UAG 2010 and update all screenshots for UAG 2010.
- You can copy the text from the original post that I wrote, not a problem, just keep the reference and keep a good format on the page.
- Write the article at TechNet Wiki, if you write on your own blog you won’t be eligible to get the book.
Are you in?
Remember, I will give the book to the first person that tweet me the phrase that I previously mention. There is no timeline for that, first one will get it…so run and do it!