Almost one month without update, that’s very rare for sure, time is working against me but pretty soon I should be able to breathe again. Last couple of months I was studying to get my CEH certification and couple of weeks ago and I got it. Here are some resources that I recommend you to read if you are studying for this certification:
- The CEH Prep Guide: The Comprehensive Guide to Certified Ethical Hacking
- Official Certified Ethical Hacker Review Guide (Excellent review guide)
Some Articles to Complement
- The Structure of a DNS SOA Record
- How to Obscure Any URL
- Smashing The Stack For Fun And Profit
- ASCII Table
- C++ Static vs Dynamic Buffer
- NTLM and LM
Now I’m working to finish my new book (in Portuguese only) about Security+ Certification (Portuguese’s readers go to www.securityplusbr.org for more info). This project should be done by end of this month and this book should be released in Brazil April next year.
On the community space my last contributions were:
- How to solve problem with long login times
- TMG SP1 SU1 doesn't resolve one of the issues generated from the installation of Exchange Service Pack 1
- Email Policy, How to filter subject line?
- “Delayed Write Failed" error when uploading large PDFs with embedded images
My MVP friends are very active these days and here are some great articles that they recently published:
- How to Determine TMG Version by Richard Hicks
- Publishing OCS 2007 R2 Web Components using Forefront UAG by Jason Jones
- An Inside Look into TMG Firewall Networks by Deb Shinder
Next week I should have new posts here with some interesting issues that I’m dealing with.