Many administrators are planning the migration to Forefront TMG 2010, during this planning phase it comes out many questions regarding support and on the learning plan for TMG. What should I read about it before deploy TMG? I didn’t find any MOC training, how can I learn more about TMG?
Here it is a list of resources that can assist you to learn more about Forefront TMG:
- What's New in Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010?
- Forefront Threat Management Gateway: Deployment, Migration, and Licensing
- Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010: Protection Features and Underlying Technologies
Videos from the Edge
- Forefront Threat Management Gateway Web Access Protection with Yuri Diogenes and Tom Shinder
- ISA to TMG Migration Guidance with Jim Harrison and Mohit Saxena
- Forefront TMG URL Filtering and MRS with Bill Jensen
- TMG and UAG using Hardware vs Virtual with Richard Hicks
- TechNet Virtual Lab: Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) Overview
- Microsoft Business Ready Security Trial Environment
For Microsoft Premier Customers
- Talk to your TAM about the 3 Days Workshop – Upgrading your ISA skills to Forefront TMG 2010 delivered by an MSFTE.
- Currently we have classes scheduled for South America, USA and Europe.
For General Public
- MVP-Press: TMG10-PDM - Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft ForeFront Threat Management Gateway 2010
I hope that this help you to get ready to deploy and maintain Forefront TMG 2010.