Keith Mayer and I had a chance to work on this project with our very best online content producer, Chris Caldwell. And what a productive experience and a fun time we have had. Keith’s extensive knowledge on many aspects of constructing a private cloud brought so much substance into every episode we recorded for this series. And I had the opportunities to offer my views on so many subjects discussed in the series.
Of these thirteen episodes, one will find out that each is an independent learning module with specific objectives, steps, and operations to carry out tasks, while the entire series collectively presents the methodology, processes, and milestones to conceptualize, design, and implement a private cloud.
Your call to action is to download Windows Server 2012 (https://aka.ms/8) and System Center 2012 SP1 (https://aka.ms/2012), review this TechNet radio series, and follow through the entire methodology (https://aka.ms/privatecloud) to learn and build your private cloud.
- Part 2 – Laying the Foundation with Windows Server 2012
- Part 3 – Deploying & Upgrading to System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager
- Part 4 – Configuring Storage Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- Part 5 – Configuring Network Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- Part 6 – Configuring Compute Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
Deployment and Management
- Part 7 – Creating & Delegating Private Clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
- Part 8 – Deploying & Managing Private Cloud Applications
- Part 9 – Updating the Private Cloud Fabric
- Part 10 – Protecting Your Private Cloud with Data Protection Manager