In Part 8 of TechNet Radio Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 SP1 series, Keith Mayer and Yung Chou explore the topic of how to deploy and manage your applications to the private cloud. Tune in as they discuss how to setup and create profiles for your virtual machine templates.
- [1:10] Recap: Building a Private Cloud Series
- [2:42] How do we deploy applications to our Private Cloud?
- [6:40] DEMO: How do we create new Virtual Machine templates and modify profiles?
- [19:38] What is a Service Template and why are they important?
- [23:40 DEMO: How do I create & manage my private cloud applications with Service Templates?
- [31:10] DEMO: Where do I get web application packages?
- [33:41] DEMO: What about SQL database packages?
- MP3 (Audio only)
- MP4 (iPod, Zune HD)
- High Quality MP4 (iPad, PC)
- Mid Quality MP4 (WP7, HTML5)
- High Quality WMV (PC, Xbox, MCE)
Websites & Blogs:
The entire series is also available via https://aka.ms/bpc.
- (Part 1) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Introduction
- (Part 2) Laying the Foundation with Windows Server 2012
- (Part 3) Deploying & Upgrading to System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 4) Configuring Storage Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 5) Configuring Network Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 6) Configuring Compute Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 7) Creating & Delegating Private Clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 8) Deploying & Managing Private Cloud Applications
- (Part 9) Updating the Private Cloud Fabric
- (Part 10) Protecting Your Private Cloud with Data Protection Manager
- (Part 11) Dynamic Optimization of the Private Cloud Fabric
- (Part 12) Building a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure using Windows Azure
- (Part 13) Managing Your Hybrid Cloud Network
|Download and build a lab with Windows Server 2012 and System Center 2012 SP1|
|Deploy a VM to cloud and learn Windows Azure with 90-day free trial and free resources.|
|Follow the blog post series, learn and practice to Build a Private Cloud|