Content Information Sources

Hi Folks – Want to make sure you all know that if you want to stay up on important information re: update content coming to WSUS servers, be sure to check the Microsoft Update team blog here:  Today for example, there is a posting re: the new name for the Windows Live Mail category.

Of course you can still always find information about updates published for Windows in KB894199, and for non-window updates, we publish information on those update releases here: *under WSUS updates*.  From here you’ll also find a link to the latest security bulletins and information re: security updates.

Thanks – and have a great weekend,

Hi there. Since upgrading to WSUS 3.0, clients behave differently once updates have been installed. When i used WSUS 2.0 once updates were installed users received a pop-up with the "Restart Now" button been the only option (configured intentionally this way using a GPO). I cannot get WSUS 3.0 to mimic this behaviour.

I relalise that this may be by design but now i cannot "lock down" the Automatic Updates UI and cannot force the pop-up to appear on users machines without also allowing users to "cherry pick" the updates they wish to install. Is there any method i can use to bring back the behaviour i had before with the WSUS 2.0 client?

2. Erik says:

I dont know where to go or ask this question so I will start here. I just started using WSUS for the first time and I am starting with 3.0. I followed the tutorials, set it up and all my workstations on my LAN started getting updates. All went well for about 6 weeks. I was manually checking the workstations and they were getting the updates from the WSUS server. Now about a week ago everything stopped for no apparent reason. No changes or installs done on any of my servers. The only change was my WSUS server getting updates about a week ago and now my workstations arent getting updated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3. gjpfdovb says:

<a href="">sjaoblny</a&gt;  [URL=]uroazklk[/URL]  vrclfksu agthzgku slrzflhi

4. mirc says:

thanx you site admin <a title="mirclen" href="; target="_blank">mirclen</a>

<a title="mirc" href="; target="_blank">mirc</a>

5. sohbet says:

thanks you… Admin..

<a href="; title="sohbet" target="_blank">Sohbet</a>

<a href="; title="chat" target="_blank">Chat</a>

<a href="; title="Sohbet" target="_blank">Sohbet</a>

6. sfsf says: mirc indir mirc yükle mirc downloand

7. sohbet says:

unstable.  I would not want to be the helicopter pilot with you as my sys admin ;^).

8. Rap says: Hiphop, Rap, Ceza, sagopa, Kolera Hiphop, Rap, Gekko G Animasyon

9. kizlarla sohbet sohbet odalari mynet sohbet bayanbul says:

hank's <a href=  target="_blank" title="kizlarla Sohbet,mynet sohbet,kizsohbet">kizlarla sohbet</

10. chat,cet,çet,mynet sohbet, Turkchat says: