Brian Lich and Martin McClean have again updated the content for the Posterpedia app. For those who don’t know, Posterpedia is a Windows App that allows you to interact with the Windows Server documentation team graphical and written content on a variety of Windows devices.
What does Posterpedia do? Check out our 2 minute video: https://aka.ms/Rp67hd
You can download the app from the Windows Store, or go directly here: https://aka.ms/sposterpedia
You can download the app for Windows Phone from the Windows Store, or go directly here: https://aka.ms/Audwjw
You will find a lot of changes and improvements.
- New Content - Find out the latest posters that are available in Posterpedia including new Azure content and updated Hyper-V content.
- Featured posters - Find out the latest posters that are available in Posterpedia.
- Recently viewed - Quickly jump to the last poster you looked at from the hub screen.
- Download - Download a PDF version of the poster straight to your device.
- New appbar buttons - Quickly go back to the Posterpedia hub page with the home button or get help by using the help button.