This guide is in the TechNet Gallery at http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Windows-Server-2012-and-7c5fe8ea
The Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 Core Network Guide provides instructions for planning and deploying the core components required for a fully functioning network and a new Active Directory® domain in a new forest.
Using this guide, you can deploy computers configured with the following server roles and technologies:
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) server role
- Domain Name System (DNS) server role
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server role
- Network Policy Server (NPS) role service of the Network Policy and Access Services server role
- Web Server (IIS) server role
- TCP/IP connections on individual servers
This guide also serves as a foundation for companion guides that show you how to deploy additional technologies in Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012.