In this blog post, I described how you can provide us with ratings and comments for our topics on TechNet and MSDN through the Click to Rate and Give Feedback facility.
Recently, the following Windows networking topics were updated based on your comments:
- Dnscmd Syntax Added information about the use of the /file switch with the Dnscmd.exe /zoneadd and /secondary options.
- IPv6 Addressing (TechRef) Technical correction of an exponent.
- Planning Supernetting and Classless Interdomain Routing (CIDR): TCP/IP Corrected Table 1-1 with binary representations of the IPv4 addresses.
- The IP routing table: TCP/IP Corrected megabit/second (Mbit/s).
- Setting up the IPv6 infrastructure: IPv6 Replaced site-local address prefixes with documentation address space prefixes.
- IPv6 test lab tasks: IPv6 Replaced site-local address examples with documentation address space examples.
If you see something that needs to be corrected or clarified, please let us know by describing the specific problems and the changes that need to be made through Click to Rate and Give Feedback.
Thank you for providing the feedback.
Windows Server Information Experience