I thought I would take the opportunity to spotlight a very cool blog for Windows Networking: the Microsoft Enterprise Networking Team blog at http://blogs.technet.com/networking/default.aspx, published by the Customer Service and Support (CSS) Enterprise Platforms Networking team.
This blog is a gold mine of great content that describes how Windows networking works and provides answers to common customer support questions and issues. Hats off to my associates on the CSS Enterprise Platforms Networking team!
Here are some examples of the content on this blog:
· Posts describing new networking Knowledgebase articles. Here is a recent example:
· Detailed posts on DNS. Check these out:
· Posts describing core networking protocols and behaviors. Check these out:
· Posts covering obscure corners of Windows networking, where no one else dares to go. Check these out:
· Posts that answer specific common questions. Here is an example:
If you haven’t already, get an RSS feed going on the Microsoft Enterprise Networking Team blog.
Explore, learn, and enjoy!
Principal Technical Writer
The Windows Server Networking Documentation Team