Temporary fixing "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" in Office365 with Internet Explorer

When I was branding an Office365 SharePoint 2013 site, I'm getting an error when viewing apps that use Web Parts.
The error message is "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" and is described similarly to this forum thread.

The "temporary fix", is to add “https://login.microsoftonline.com” to the Trusted Sites list in Internet Explorer.

1. WKNG says:

Hi Tom,

Your scenario sounded different.

Are you using Outlook Web App to view the emails?

Is it one of the emails giving you issues? I suggest you try to isolate that particular email.

2. tom says:

I tried this but did not work. I use IE9 and Outlook and just in the last 2 days I cannot send or forward or reply to emails when I try I get this message

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

Help please?? toban610@yahoo.ca

3. Sylvia says:

I have the same issue, I'm getting the message "this content cannot be displayed in a frame" within the last two days.

I can send message on my iphone but not from my laptop.

4. Geoff says:

I'm having the same problem from today. Can anybody advise?

5. audrey says:

I tried this but it didn't work.  This message has just come up today on my email site and I can't get rid of it.

6. Pabz says:

I have the same problem, I cannot send any mails because this message appears to be cracking it all. Please, if anybody knows an answer for this, reply at psilv@outlook.com.

7. FloridaClay says:

I have the same issue when trying to include a PowerPoint Online presentation inside a frame. This is a new problem, as other PP Online presentations set up previously in the same way work just fine.

8. VJ says:

I have the same problem too. Even after flushing the cache, it is not possible to send new mails or even reply to received ones. However, it works in Chrome.