From: Matt <snip>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:40 PM
Subject: TechEd, Day 2
Another great day. We were on fire...literally. Someone left their notepad on one of our halogen lights and it started to burn. I paused my demo, grabbed the pad and ran it to the men’s room. It was about 100 feet from our station, and when I got halfway to the men’s room the pad really got going and I was basically carrying the Olympic torch at that point. I made it to the sink just in time, and was able to put out the fire with only a modest amount of smoke filling the men’s room. Then I went back my demo, where the customer was still waiting for me. Someone tried to get a picture but it happened too fast. At a minimum we have a customer with a great story to tell when he gets back to work.
We only wish they had gotten that photo ...