The Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program provides a pay-as-you-go subscription model with per-user, per-month pricing that enables businesses to scale up or down from month to month as their needs change. By working with an expert CSP partner, even companies with limited or no IT staff can stay secure, productive, and in control.
We recently published three new downloadable guides to help both customers and partners understand the Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 offerings available through the CSP program:
- Introduction to Windows 10 subscriptions in the Cloud Solution Provider program – Intended for those making technical decisions for their organizations, this guide outlines the benefits of the CSP model for both customers and partners, and provides technical guidance on how to:
- Purchase subscriptions and assign to users
- Upgrade or update devices to Windows 10, version 1607 or later
- Activate subscription on end-user devices
- Configure newly accessible functionality on end-user devices (as necessary)
- The role of Azure Active Directory in Windows 10 cloud subscriptions – This guide provides an overview of identity management in the CSP program and guidance on how to integrate on-premises Active Directory (AD) with Azure AD or migrate completely from on-premises AD to Azure AD.
- Windows 10 upgrade benefits for customers with subscriptions in the CSP program – This document explains how businesses can upgrade PCs and devices still running Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 to Windows 10 at no additional cost via upgrade benefits included with Windows subscriptions (including Microsoft 365 offerings) in the CSP program.
If your organization is interested in obtaining Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 as part of the CSP subscription model, you can get started today by finding a solution provider. If you are interested in becoming a Microsoft partner, or you are an existing partner interested in becoming a CSP partner, visit the Microsoft Partner Network.
Continue the conversation. Find best practices. Visit the Windows 10 Tech Community.
Looking for support? Visit the Windows 10 IT pro forums.