Find out how to use Update Compliance to monitor Windows Updates, Windows Defender Antivirus and troubleshoot update failures in your environment.
This new demo from Microsoft Mechanics walks you through common usage scenarios for Windows Analytics Update Compliance, a cloud-based solution that provides you with an inventory of the devices in your organization, the version of Windows installed on each device, the update status of each device, and antimalware assessment for Windows Defender Antivirus-enabled devices. It also provides details on devices that need your attention, such as those that:
- Are no longer receiving servicing updates.
- Have reported a failure at some stage in the update deployment process.
- Are missing two or more security updates.
- Have had an update installation that has been “in progress” for more than 7 days.
You can also use the powerful built-in analytics to create custom queries. Watch the demo to learn more.
Ready to get started?
For more information, see the following Update Compliance technical docs:
- Monitor Windows Updates and Windows Defender Antivirus with Update Compliance
- Get started with Update Compliance
- Use Update Compliance to monitor Windows Updates
Other Windows episodes from Microsoft Mechanics
- Updates to the Windows as a service model
- Windows AutoPilot deployment
- Advanced Threat Protection across Windows 10 and Office 365
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Convert from BIOS to UEFI with MBR2GPT
- Windows as a service
- Modern management for Windows 10
- Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness
Continue the conversation. Find best practices. Visit the Windows 10 Tech Community.
Looking for support? Visit the Windows 10 IT pro forums.