June was all about connecting directly with you, the IT professional; either through "Ask Microsoft Anything" (AMA) events in the Windows 10 Tech Community or by creating new resources—technical demos, blog posts, and documentation—in direct response to your feedback. We also announced a new, zero-touch experience, Windows AutoPilot, and started to share information about upcoming features in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
New resources published in June
- Overview of Windows AutoPilot
- Demo: Windows AutoPilot deployment
- Demo: Advanced Threat Protection across Windows 10 and Office 365
- Interactive guide: Introducing Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness
- Interactive guide: Setting up Upgrade Readiness
- Interactive guide: Streamlining your Windows upgrades with Upgrade Readiness
- Secure the Windows 10 boot process
- How hardware-based containers help protect Windows 10
- Looking for enterprise software solutions for Windows 10?
- Windows Defender Application Guard Standalone mode
- Windows Defender Application Guard update - Persistence
- Announcing end-to-end security features in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Creators Update provides next-gen ransomware protection
ICYMI: May highlights
- Windows 10 training and certification guide
- Windows 10 mobility guide
- Walkthrough: Dynamic management in Windows 10
- Windows Updates: What’s in a name?
- For education environments: Switch to Windows 10 Pro Education from Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 S
- Windows Information Protection helps enforce data policy at Microsoft
- Configure cellular settings for tablets and PCs
Continue the conversation. Find best practices. Visit the Windows 10 Tech Community.
Looking for support? Visit the Windows 10 IT pro forums.