Find out how to prevent and contain cyberattacks across email and endpoints with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (Windows Defender ATP) and Office 365 ATP.
This new demo from Microsoft Mechanics explains how these technologies work together to help detect and prevent attacks, and how—if an attack makes it through your defenses—they can help you contain the threat and take immediate action. Using real-world scenarios, you'll learn about:
- The filters in place to stop known threats in real time
- Near real-time threat removal
- How to discover, investigate, contain, and respond to any threats that do make it through your defenses
Don’t have time to watch this video now? Bookmark it for easy viewing later.
Ready to get started?
For more information, see the Windows Defender ATP technical documentation and Evolving Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection with URL Detonation and Dynamic Delivery.
Other Windows episodes from Microsoft Mechanics
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Convert from BIOS to UEFI with MBR2GPT
- Windows as a service
- Modern management for Windows 10
- Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness
If you want to hear about new episodes as soon as they are released, follow us on Twitter @MSWindowsITPro.
Continue the conversation. Find best practices. Visit the Windows 10 Tech Community.
Looking for support? Visit the Windows 10 IT pro forums.