Don't miss your chance to get answers to your questions about application compatibility, deployment scenarios, customization, and more! Join me, deployment expert Michael Niehaus, and Chris "the App Compat Guy" Jackson for a one-hour “Ask Microsoft Anything” (AMA) about Windows 10 deployment at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on June 8th.
How do I participate in the Windows 10 deployment AMA?
- Click here—or on the image above—to add the event to your calendar.
- Join us live on Thursday, June 8th at https://aka.ms/deployW10-ama.
Note: You must be a member of Tech Community to post your questions so, if you haven't yet joined the community, follow these simple instructions to sign up.
- Visit http://aka.ms/community/Windows10 and click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Sign in with the account you want to use to participate in the community. You can use an organization account (Azure AD or Office 365) or a Microsoft account.
- Join the Windows 10 community, as well as any other communities that spark your interest.
- If you are using your Azure or Office 365 account to sign in, enter the organization ID (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) associated with your Azure or Office 365 account.
- Accept the Terms of Service and hit Submit.
- (Optional) Complete your profile. Click the avatar symbol in the top right corner and select My Settings – Complete Profile.
How do I find out about future Windows 10 AMAs?
Follow us on Twitter, and sign up for the Windows IT Pro Insider newsletter, where we always announce upcoming events as well as the latest resources and exclusive tips and tricks from Microsoft product managers, engineers, and MVPs.
Continue the conversation. Find best practices. Visit the Windows 10 Tech Community.
Looking for support? Visit the Windows 10 IT pro forums.