We want to help you share ideas and have open, honest conversations around Windows 10 with your peers, and with the product experts and engineers here at Microsoft. That’s why, as of April 5th, Windows 10 is now part of Microsoft Tech Community! If you aren’t familiar with Microsoft Tech Community, it’s an online community platform designed specifically for sharing information and best practices, and for engaging in discussions about Microsoft technologies.
What can I do on the Windows 10 Tech Community?
Because the community is open to everyone with an interest in IT-oriented conversations around Windows 10, you’ll find that it can help you:
- Learn about ways to save time or optimize resources at every stage in your Windows 10 journey—whether you’re planning a deployment, doing a full-scale rollout, or managing supporting Windows 10 on a variety of devices.
- Provide feedback on existing Windows 10 features—and share ideas for new ones.
- Find out about local events, local user groups, and other resources.
How do I sign up?
- Visit http://aka.ms/community/Windows10 and click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Sign in with the account you want to use to participate in the community. You can use an organization account (Azure AD or Office 365) or a Microsoft account.
- Join the Windows 10 community, as well as any other communities that spark your interest.
- If you are using your Azure or Office 365 account to sign in, enter the organization ID (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) associated with your Azure or Office 365 account.
- Accept the Terms of Service and hit Submit.
- (Optional) Complete your profile. Click the avatar symbol in the top right corner and select My Settings – Complete Profile.
That’s it. The whole process takes just a few minutes.
Right now, you’ll find a space for general Windows 10 discussions and a space for the Windows Insider Program. We’ll be launching more spaces soon so tune in to this blog or sign up for our Windows IT Pro Insider newsletter for the latest developments.
Until then, we hope to see you in the community!