HPC Pack 2008 R2 SP 2 Beta is a pre-release version of the upcoming service pack which will include a number of new features such as:
- Ability to use Virtual Machines in Azure
- Ability to run MPI-based applications in Azure
- Linq to HPC (formerly known as ‘Dryad’)
- Support for ‘workstation nodes’ to be in a different domain from the dedicated cluster hardware
- A preview of our new web-based portal
- For more details please review the ‘What’s New’ guide
Head over to http://connect.microsoft.com/HPC to try it out.