Wow, I have a great day today and I feel so awesome to publish this post!
Welcome guys to another Interview with Wiki Ninja!
And today's interview is with...
|Sibeesh is a Full Stack Developer in Germany. He has awarded Microsoft MVP 3 times, C# Corner MVP 5 times, DZone MVB. We know small leaves and branches makes a big tree like wise our community is growing by the contribution of people like Sibeesh Venu.|
TechNet Wiki Statistics:
Now let's start the interview !!
Who are you, where are you, and what do you do? What are your specialty technologies?
I am Sibeesh Venu, an engineer by profession and writer by passion. I’m neither an expert nor a guru. I have been awarded Microsoft MVP 3 times, C# Corner MVP 5 times, DZone MVB. I always love to learn new technologies, and I strongly believe that the one who stops learning is old. If you would like to know more about me, you can read my story here.
My hobbies are reading, blogging, listening music, watching movies especially sci-fi and racing films. I like to ride my bike a lot.
Currently, I am working as a Full Stack Developer in Germany. The world is changing, but our programming world is changing drastically, every month, something new is coming, and once you learn that, you will have to jump on to the next one. So, it is very important to keep the initiative to learn the new technologies in yourself. You should brace yourself for the changes 🙂
You can always understand me here in one page: Sibeesh Venu
What are your big projects right now?
I am waiting for Microsoft MVP Global Summit which will be held the week of March 17, 2019 hosted in Bellevue and at Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, Washington. I can't wait to see wonderful community leaders there. I always blog about the things I learn in my day to day life on my blog Sibeesh Passion.
What is TechNet Wiki for? Who is it for?
In my view, the TechNet Wiki is one of the finest platform where we can learn and share. Being a community, it has its own stand. I personally like any communities where people can grow together. I am a member of many communities and creator/admin/moderator of a few. In our day to day life, we are learning a lot of things from articles, blogs, videos, forums, and the list go on. So isn't it important to give it back to the communities whatever you learn?
In what other sites and communities do you contribute your technical knowledge?
As I mentioned earlier, I am a member of many communities and I always love to contribute to those. Some of the communities I am part of are listed below with my profile links.
Do you have any tips for new Wiki authors?
Writing a good article is a process, as in all the process, we have a way to do that. I still remember my first article, there were so many mistakes but I have improved myself in writing articles for the past years. . Remember one thing "Mistakes are the key to success". I have listed some of the key points to improve your articles here. I’m neither an expert nor a guru, but still, I would like to point out some do’s and don’ts which is a drop I learned from an ocean.
- Try to be a master in at least one technology you love. Talk, write an answer about that technology you love.
- Always get to know what is happening in the industry, try to be aware of the technologies released each month.
- Be passionate about the technologies.
- Always participate in all the local user groups (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus…)
- Whenever you are given an opportunity to work or experience, never miss that chance. It can be in your office or in any crowd. Be confident and take that chance, it will do magic.
- Last but not least always love your family and take care of their needs. This will give you the strength to move on.
- Adjust your time/calendar for your career and family, work-life balance is very important. Isn’t it?
- Never run behind awards or title, those will automatically come to you but it may take little time. There is a quote "Never worry about the delay of your success compared to others. Because construction of a palace takes more time than an ordinary building".
- Never do anything disrespectful to others, There are three things you cannot recover in life, the moment after it’s missed, the word after it’s said and the moment after it’s wasted.
- Be you, and maintain it. Never pilfer what others have done.
- We live in a society, and each people are different, so never criticize anyone, they have their own character like you do.
- And do not show off, I am not saying showing off is a bad thing. But if you do it every time, everywhere, then there are high chances, that the people will judge your character in a wrong way. There is a saying ” The better you feel about yourself, the less you need to show off”
- Never miss the best of our life, FAMILY.
Thank you, Sibeesh Venu for such a detailed resume! It's truly an honor to have you contributing content with us! Everyone, please join me in thanking Sibeesh Venu for his contributions to the community! Join the world! Join TechNet Wiki.
Thank you all.