Since the release of the Microsoft Software as a Service (Office 365) and it was proved by evidence and real products that really it is a Swiss knife for productivity and collaboration.
what is Office 365?
Per Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device.
Why I call it Productivity Swiss Knife?
The Swiss Army knife is a pocketknife or multi-tool and Office 365 offers indeed a multi tool for collaboration, team engagement and business productivity.
Here you are some of the many services that Office 365 Provides that proves that it is a strong Swiss knife:
- SharePoint: One of the main pillars of the Office 365, allows to create sites, share documents and a lot more.
- Mail: support sending emails as if you have exchange on your own data center.
- Skype for Business: making business meeting, join from phone and share slides.
- OneDrive: work with your files wherever you are.
- Staff Hub: Microsoft Staff Hub makes it easy for managers to create, update and manage shift schedules for their team, streamlining. what has been a labor-intensive process.
- Planner/Tasks: Organize work visually.
- Teams: new generation of chatting and online meetings with bots technology.
- Forms: create your own survey very quickly and easily.
- Yammer: your company social network to facilitate the collaboration and information sharing between employees
- Delve: bringing search to you, with delve that is based on Graph APIs, you get a view of all documents, meetings, people you work with and the documents they are working on.
Some links and references if you would like to learn more about Office 365: