Welcome to the TechNet Wiki Tuesday – TNWiki Article Spotlight.
Do you all believe that as we are at the end of the month of October, and we have only 2 more months left for this year till the end. Today at the end of October, I have selected one more best article from PriyaranjanKS and the article link is here SharePoint Server 2016: Exploring Client Side Webparts Development using Angular, Knockout, React JS and Kendo UI.
This article explains in details the Client Side Webparts Development using Angular, Knockout, React JS and Kendo UI.
In one article you can learn
- How to implement CRUD Client Webparts in SharePoint using Angular
- How to work with Angular in SharePoint Server 2016
- How to work with KnockOut in SharePoint Server 2016
- How to retrieve and display SharePoint List items using REST API and React JS
- How to implement Kendo UI Client Webparts for SharePoint Server 2016
This is not the end in this article as I said this article is not just detailed but this article is very very detailed and all you can learn more. Here is what you can also learn from this article:
- Retrieve Item Demo
- Add Item to SharePoint using Angular Controller
- Add Item Demo
- Edit Item Controller
- Edit Item Demo
- Delete SharePoint List Items using Angular
- Delete item Demo
- KnockOut Working and Basics
- Data Binding
- Control Flow
- Add item to SharePoint Using Knockout and REST API
- Item Adding in action
- Edit Item using REST API and Knock Out
- Item Editing in Action
- Delete Item from SharePoint using REST API and KnockOut
- Item Deletion in Action
- Implementation : Full Code Base to perform CRUD using Knockout and REST
- Retrieve and display SharePoint List items using REST API and React JS
- Retrieve SharePoint List data using REST API and display using Content Editor Webpart
- REACT and REST API script to display SharePoint data as Grid
- Other Parameters
Only few authors can give this much detailed article which explaining Angular, KnockOut, ReactJs and kendo UI for SharePoint all in one article. I believe this article will be a great feast for all the SharePoint lovers and don't miss to read this article from here SharePoint Server 2016: Exploring Client Side Webparts Development using Angular, Knockout, React JS and Kendo UI by PriyaranjanKS. I hope you all enjoy reading his article.
Do you all know that as we had 11 SharePoint article for September 2017?!!! Thanks to all the authors for publishing the articles. Let's all work together to publish more good articles in all categories and let everyone get benefit by reading and enjoying them. Let's share with care.
See you all soon in another blog post.
Thank you all.