Welcome to TechNet Wiki Tuesday – TNWiki Article Spotlight
In my previous Tuesday Spotlight, I have discussed one of my articles related to ASP.NET MVC and AngularJs which explains the ASP.NET MVC User Role Base Menu Management Using WEB API and AngularJS.
Today again in this blog post we discuss one of my article related to ASP.NET MVC and AngularJs. This article handles MVC Dashboard with Chart using AngularJS and WEB API.
The reason why I have selected this article is
- This articles will allow user to create and display dynamically their dashboard with any no of columns and also with any no of conditions.
- The user can write his own query on home page to display any table data or display combination of multiple table data using join query from any table with in selected database.
- The User can create his own Pie chart and display any data by writing separate query for the chart.
- This will be a Dynamic Dashboard where user can display data depend on his choice.
- This article will be more useful for members who would like to learn MVC and AngularJs in details. This article will allow members to write code to create their own chart for MVC.
The article can be found here: MVC Dashboard with Chart using AngularJS and WEB API.
Hope you all like this blog post. If you have any question’s kindly leave me a comment.
See you all soon with another blog post 🙂
Thank you all