It's the last 5 days of the TechNet Guru contest for May!
And the Guru early birds are showing the way!
Could this be the month that we see the best ever TechNet article in the WORLD!!?
You could be thinking it right now words of wisdom that enrich people's lives!
Technical truths and wise words of widgets and wizardry!
So many upper eyes within Microsoft adjudicate this competition, yet so few stumble on this small community and realise the potential of getting their name known in such circles!
Some of our biggest community voices and many MVPs have passed through these halls, on their way to fame and fortune.
Come and see who is making waves in all your favourite technologies.
Maybe it will be you!
All you have to do is add an article to TechNet Wiki from your own specialist field. Something that fits into one of the categories listed on the submissions page. Copy in your own blog posts, a forum solution, a white paper, or just something you had to solve for your own day's work today.
Drop us some nifty knowledge, or superb snippets, and become MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY GURU OF THE MONTH!
This is an official Microsoft TechNet recognition, where people such as yourselves can truly get noticed!
HOW TO WIN
1) Please copy over your Microsoft technical solutions and revelations to TechNet Wiki.
2) Add a link to it on THIS WIKI COMPETITION PAGE (so we know you've contributed)
3) Every month, we will highlight your contributions, and select a "Guru of the Month" in each technology.
If you win, we will sing your praises in blogs and forums, similar to the weekly contributor awards. Once "on our radar" and making your mark, you will probably be interviewed for your greatness, and maybe eventually even invited into other inner TechNet/MSDN circles!
Winning this award in your favoured technology will help us learn the active members in each community.
Let's look at the May articles so far from a few of our categories!
- How to build a custom report for SharePoint Server lists, libraries or sites by Dan Christian
- SharePoint 2016 How to Change SuitBar’s Text PowerShell by Waqas Sarwar
- SharePoint 2016 Managing Block File Type (Central Admin, Powershell) by Waqas Sarwar
- SharePoint 2016 Managing Central Administration web Application( Provisioning, Unprovisioning) by Waqas Sarwar
- SharePoint 2016 Managing Logging using PowerShell( Real World example ) by Waqas Sarwar
- SharePoint 2016 Managing Farm by PowerShell Cmdlets by Waqas Sarwar
- SharePoint 2016 Managing Timer Jobs( Real World Example) by Waqas Sarwar
- SharePoint 2016 Managing Health Analysis Rules ( Real World Example) by Waqas Sarwar
- Waqas Sarwar by
- SharePoint 2016 Fast Site Creation via PowerShell (real word examples) by Waqas Sarwar
- Azure Backup Vault - Deep dive by Bhushan Gawale
- Creating Azure Mobile App With Visual Studio by Sibeesh Venu
- Azure Mobile App Service - Get personal info of authenticated users by George Chondrompilas
- Diagnosing Azure Web Role and Worker Role Failures by Chilberto
- Getting Started with Azure Automation DSC by Bhushan Gawale
- Mohit Kumar Gupta by
- BizTalk Server: Processing large files (streaming) by Eldert Grootenboer
- BizTalk Accelerator for HL7: Resolving Event 8706, Unable to log message. by Mauricio Feijo
- Top 10 Tips From a BizTalk Admin to BizTalk Developers by Kjetil Tonstad
- Traffic Lights Simulation via LEDs on Raspberry Pi by Namrah Khurram
- "DrawIndexedInstanced and the Concepts behind a Home-Made Game Engine" by Manuel Cota
- UWP: Things Required To Do Right After Creation of New Project By by Sajid Ali Khan
Jump on in and join the Gurus:
The Wiki is warm!
- Ninja Ed