It's time for us to show the potentials to the World by Wining the First TechNet Wiki Guru Award of the year 2016! If you are new and to know about TechNet Wiki Guru Competition please refer to this About TechNet Wiki Guru Competition !
Be the Champion by sharing your precise content with us. Share your content in our rich category! If your technology is not available in the list please feel free to add in Miscellaneous for now!
If you are writing article for the first time the below points can give you some insight!
- Step 1: Choose your HTML editor.
- Step 2: Build your style using basic HTML tags. Keep it simple.
- Step 3: Save the File as WikiTemplate.HTML
- Step 4: Open the File in HTML Editor and append text under each headings like Summary, Environment etc.
- Step 5: Share the codes, solution, screenshots and steps (or) procedure.
- Step 6: Copy the HTML contents and share it in TechNet Wiki
- Step 7: Click the HTML tab next design tab.
- Step 8: Paste your HTML contents – Don't forget to add [TOC] on top of the page editor.
- Step 9: Give a Title for your article
It's just 9 steps to share your content! So don't wait start your article right away!
Contribute in 3 steps!
- Please copy over your Microsoft technical solutions and revelations to TechNet Wiki.
- Add a link to it on THIS WIKI COMPETITION PAGE (so we know you've contributed)
- Every month, we will highlight your contributions, and select a "Guru of the Month" in each technology.
If you win, we will sing your praises in blogs and forums, similar to the weekly contributor awards. Once "on our radar" and making your mark, you will probably be interviewed for your greatness, and maybe eventually even invited into other inner TechNet/MSDN circles!
Winning this award in your favored technology will help us learn the active members in each community.
Thanks and Regards,
TechNet Wiki Ninja Team!