Hi everyone, I'm Emiliano Musso and, for my first blog post, today we will see some news about the Italian Wiki Ninjas Community.
It's now been a year since the post written by Luigi Bruno, in which he presented the Italian Facebook group (please refer to: International Spotlight - Introducing the Italian Wiki Ninjas Facebook group!). It's time for some updates and stats!
Since 2012, the Microsoft TechNet Wiki has had a page which groups articles written in Italian. The articles are are either originally Italian or translated from an article in a different language. You can find us by searching on TechNet for «it-IT» and «Italian Wiki Articles» tags. So far, 275 articles has been tagged with «it-IT», plus 163 with «Italian Wiki Articles».
The main page of our portal is «Articoli italiani su TechNet Wiki (it-IT)». There is also a page dedicated to our authors: «Articoli italiani su TechNet Wiki - Autori (it-IT)». Our current manifesto is available at «Articoli italiani su TechNet Wiki: manifesto (it-IT)».
Locale Tag Ranking for it-IT
The Facebook group, which was created to encourage members interactions (and to inform about the publication of articles and community news also) has grown The Wiki community consists of authors, councillors, MS Administrators and of course not forgetting the readers. The TnWiki is open to anyone who wishes to be part of it. If you appreciate our contributions, we'll be happy to have you with us. While i'm writing, the group counts 128 members. We are evaluating the possibility of widening our presence on social networks, in order to reach a larger audience.
Lets see some stats about the Italian Community members (limited to those who are listed on page «Articoli italiani su TechNet Wiki - Autori (it-IT)»)
|Author||New Articles||Article Edits||Comments|
|Carmelo La Monica||119||383||57|
Our Community members take part to the monthly TechNet Guru Awards competitions on regular basis. Here follows a list of first places we've obtained in the current year.
- Genetic algorithm for icon generation in Visual Basic, by Emiliano Musso (Jan 2015)
- Part two: the Nokia Maps on Windows Phone 8., by Carmelo La Monica (Jan 2015)
- Genetic algorithm to solve 2D Mazes in Visual Basic, by Emiliano Musso (Feb 2015)
- Windows Phone 8: control Nokia Maps (Part 3), by Carmelo La Monica (Feb 2015)
- Parse a JSON stream to show TechNet Medals on WPF ListBox, by Emiliano Musso (Apr 2015)
- Windows Phone 8.1: Sqlite (part two), by Carmelo La Monica (Apr 2015)
- Read the temperature with Arduino Uno, by Carmelo La Monica (May 2015)
- Geolocalize a device and store coordinates on Webserver, by Emiliano Musso (May 2015)
- Developed With Arduino Due, by Carmelo La Monica (Jun 2015)
- Arduino Due and Mobile Service, by Carmelo La Monica (Jul 2015)
- Create and Using DataSet-independent reports in VB.NET, by Emiliano Musso (Jul 2015)
- Prime Number Factorization with Small Basic, by Emiliano Musso (Sep 2015)
- Basis of Neural Networks in Visual Basic .NET, by Emiliano Musso (Sep 2015)
- Luigi Bruno, Black Belt, awarded in 5/26/2015
- Emiliano Musso, Orange Belt, awarded in 9/29/2015
- Carmelo La Monica, Orange Belt, awarded in 10/29/2015
I hope you liked this update.
Here's to success of the whole TechNet Wiki Community in work as well as the Wiki. Thanks to everyone for the great efforts you put into creating the wonderful TechNet Wiki Communities worldwide.
Have a great Friday, and a good week-end as well.