This is my first official Wiki Ninja Blog and wanted to share with you my experience.
Few months I have seen a video about changing and it is a book too, it is called " Who Moved my cheese"
You can watch this video about it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDNhEYpBPbY
Or click Play:
The main point about it "When you change what you believe you change what you do"
How this is related to Wiki Ninja and TechNet Wiki?
I was little bit hesitating to start writing and sharing at the beginning and postponing but once I started writing I felt better and learnt a lot, not all my articles were awarded but the point is to share your knowledge and create new virtual friends and followers.
I remember when one of my articles won gold prize on the monthly TechNet guru award, I got several thanks that my article helped them to resolve the same problem I was facing.
You can think what you are doing is small or no one will look into it but the fact about TechNet and Wiki Ninja you will find a lot helping you and collaborating. Definitely your ideas will help others who were trying to do the same thing so they will save effort and time instead of reinventing the wheel.
I see that Wiki Ninja and TechNet Wiki are awesome communities to share information and help each other.
I advise you to start taking the step and share and collaborate through this great channel.
What are your tactics to be a Wiki Ninja?
- Get your windows live ID if you don't have it.
- Go to this link http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/, sign in and press on the link on the left "Post an article”
- Start writing and once done press save.
- Keep posting your experience and never stop.
References that will help you and give you guidelines about TechNet Wiki and Wiki Ninja:
- About Technet Wiki
- Technet Wiki Getting started
- Wiki governance and Guidelines Portal
- Technet Wiki Ninjas blog (this blog)
- TechNet Wiki Ninjas Twitter Feed
- Technet Wiki Ninjas Facebook Group
- TechNet Guru Contributions