Of course we couldn't let this go by, without a tip of the hat to this special day!
For anyone who doesn't know, this is the day we should all be nipping around on our hover boards, with our self-tying sneakers, as depicted when Marty McFly and Doc Brown travel to this very day, in "Back To The Future 2".
So, as an extremely tenuous link, let's glance over some barely related articles in the TechNet Wiki annals...
- Predictive Analytics with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning by Chervine.
A great article about Machine Learning here, showing us the future is NOW!
- The Future of Cloud Computing and How it Will Contribute to the Future of the Internet by Sanjay Kumar Sinha.
Yey! Let's predict the future! Let's hope he's right! If he's not, well hey, it's a wiki, we can just amend it so it IS right!
- Microsoft HDInsight (Big Data) Solution by vishal0soni.
What a wealth of links here. It is indeed a one-stop-shop for HDInsightful material!
- Data Mining and Predictive Analytics by Jeannine Takaki(Microsoft)
Seems like Jeannine has not yet returned from the future, as it is in a state of stasis 🙂
- PowerShell 3.0 - Shell from Future by Anil_Erduran
PowerShell is so advanced, they're releasing future features! PowerShell is of course the future (and from the future)!
- Future Blog Posts to Write for the Wiki Ninjas Blog by Ed Price - MSFT
Well, this guy thinks he can see the future! Page seems a little stale, as all our bloggers are bursting with ideas already! But just in case of writer's block, this could provide inspiration... 😉
- SharePoint 2013: Clues to Understand the Future by Sunny Dasgupta
This page may need some work methinks... The clues are well hidden! There is one very pertinent line though:
"Research shows it is profitable to make pages short"
Well in that case, I will end it here and hope you and yours all have a happy, healthy and wealthy future!
If you can find a funnier tenuously linked article, please let us know below!