This is my first guestpost on this blog! 🙂
I want to encourage new community members to write articles for TechNet Wiki.
I remember the days that I wanted to write my first article for TN Wiki. But, I was really hesitant as I had many fears, like:
- How to find something that is completely new in the technical world?
- Can I write about it like a pro?
- What about the unknowns?
- Did I miss some points?
- Do other people even read my text?
- What will happen if I write something wrong?
- Am I good enough in writing itself?
Now, I can answer to all of my past questions, because I started it one day!
It happened when I became familiar with the “TechNet GURU Competitions”!
But, the passion for becoming a winner is a strong force that pushes me to face my most important fear; BEING JUDGED!
After participating in the first competition, when the results were published, I was absolutely surprised!
I learnt that joining the competition and being judged is one of the best ways to become a better writer!
Thanks for reading,