What pages would you need to report?
- Pirated Content: Contains copyrighted content without permission
- A Stub article that never panned out
- A Duplicate Article
- A Test Article that can be deleted
- Any page with a performance issue: it's taking a long time to load, to complete an edit, or you see an error after you create an article, edit an article, edit/add a tag, or leave a comment.
What you do is kind of similar. It basically comes down to what tags you use. Here are the instructions, per section:
The articles are then deleted!
So what about users that need to be banned or reporting performance issues?
Well we have processes for those too...
- Wiki User Guide: Handling Abuse
- How to Ban or Report a TechNet or MSDN User Account
- Wiki: How to Report a TechNet Wiki Performance Issue
Have a wikilicious day!