This is a guest post by Chendrayan Venkatesan
PowerShell Category in January 2015 TechNet Guru
This year 2015 is a great start for PowerShell lovers. TechNet Wiki launched PowerShell category in January 2015 TechNet Guru. PowerShell is one of the most consistent content shared in TechNet Wiki for past many years and has greatest hits.
Who can participate?
Anybody who is willing to share the content about PowerShell in TechNet Wiki
What Should I do?
All you have to do is add an article to TechNet Wiki in PowerShell category. Here is the link for January TechNet Guru PowerShell Category
TechNet Wiki has involved MSFT and MVP's to judge the TechNet Wiki Articles.
What should I post?
Every day IT professionals will face some interesting issues in their daily operations. You can write TechNet Wiki content with below contents
- Solutions of your operational issue using PowerShell
- Share your blog post in which you shared about PowerShell
- You answered in any of the PowerShell TechNet Forum and that's been marked as answer.
- Interesting code which helped IT Professionals.
Any tips to Share PowerShell code?
- Document your code
- Include help commands
- Document about your environment you tested – Eg: PowerShell 2.0 – SharePoint 2010 – Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Use tags and make search easy
- Add screen shots
- Highlight the logic in your code
TechNet Wiki team may come up with Desired State Configuration as separate category which helps DevOps to share their best practice.
Don't Stop, the time is ON!
Participating in TechNet Guru helps many IT Professionals across the globe! Welcome!
Join us in TechNet Wiki to win your Guru Medal!
Let's TechNet Guru make you pride!