Here is our Wiki Guru Gold Medal winner from August!
|Wiki and Portals Technical Guru – August 2014|
|Durval Ramos||Office 365 Portal||Ed Price: "Whoa! Woh! Wow. Wow. This is incredibly helpful! This just keeps going with great Wiki resources!"
Margriet Bruggeman: "Great collection of technet wiki articles about Office 365!"
Richard Mueller: "Excellent collection of Wiki articles, well formatted."
You could lose yourself in this article! It's so in depth and just keeps going!
And the great thing is that all these resources are on TechNet Wiki! This is amazing!
It starts with some official marketing resources. Check out the introduction…
Office 365 is familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work even more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we’ve developed brand new subscription versions of Office for home and school, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each of these subscriptions include the latest versions of Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, for PC, Mac, Windows tablets and iPads.
Today you can choose Office 365 on five plans:
- For Users (or Home): Home **, Personal** and OnLine *;
- For Business, divided by categories:
- For Education: Education A2*, Education A3 ** and Education A4 **
- For Government : Exchange Online(Plan 1), Exchange Online(Plan 2), Plan "E1" for Government and Plan "E3" for Government**
- For Nonprofits : Small Business***, Small Business Premium **, Enterprise E1*** and Enterprise E3 **
|* Version Free
** Include Full Office Desktop Installation
*** Donation available by country
For abbreviation the term "Office 365" is used "O365".
Read the rest here:
Join me in thanking Durval for this fantastic resource!
– Ninja Ed