Today I will continue my series of articles about SQL Server!
This is the technology that I love and I will share with everyone a little more about great articles on TechNet Wiki.
So my SQL Server blog post serie began with this blog post:
Now it's time to talk about SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), that provides tools and services to help you create, deploy and manage reports.
Let's meet some articles about these SSRS resources:
- SQL Server Reporting Services Overview
- Reporting Services Samples on CodePlex (SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS)
- Reporting Services: Dynamic zoom for maps in Reporting Services 2008 R2
- Configure Power View (Reporting Service Features) on Existing SharePoint 2013 Farm with BI Features
- SSRS: How to Calculate Total of Dynamic Columns
- Duplicate: Service Manager – How to Schedule a Report Using a Variable Date
- SSRS: How to set Column Visibility Property for Many Columns Based on Parameter's Value
- How to setup, configure and test SQL 2012 SP1 SSRS with SharePoint 2013 SP1
You can see more in SQL Server Reporting Services Portal.
See you soon here !
Brazilian Wiki Ninja Durval