Please join me in congratulating Maheshkumar, who became an MVP this year, in April!
Microsoft Integration used to be the BizTalk MVP category. So if you're confused as to why Maheshkumar isn't a BizTalk MVP, it's because BizTalk has become Microsoft Integration!
Let's see more of Maheshkumar's accomplishments!
- 45 Articles
- 4.752 Article Edits
- 3.789 Article Comments
- 13 Wiki Ninja Blog Posts
- 95 4+ Star Ratings on his Blog Posts
- 119 Blog Comments
- 4 Gold Achievement Medals
- 3 TechNet Guru Medals, in BizTalk
Top Wiki Articles:
- BizTalk Server 2010: Fetching ISA and GS Segment Values From Interchange Envelope and Mapping
- WPF Resources on the TechNet Wiki
- Forefront Identity Manager Resources on the TechNet Wiki
- SharePoint Resources on the TechNet Wiki
- TechNet Guru Contributions - Forefront Identity Manager
- Visual Basic Resources on the TechNet Wiki
Maheshkumar S. Tiwari is a Technical Lead at KPIT Technologies and prior to this was Team Lead working at iVision Software Pvt Ltd, Pune, India. He has over 5.6+ years of experience with EAI/EDI technologies like Axway Amtrix and Microsoft BizTalk Server. He started working with BizTalk 2009 and now works with BizTalk 2010 and has in-depth knowledge of how BizTalk works. He also gives training to the team members and newcomers on BizTalk and EAI. He loves to share his knowledge, help others and also learn from others as he believes everyone has something which can be learned. He is active on BizTalk forums and TechNet Wiki.
Please join me in congratulating Maheshkumar in receiving this well deserved award!
- Ninja Ed